Why Choose OneTigris BEAST MOJO Tactical Dog Harness?
Folks, it’s finally here. A tactical harness for small and medium-sized dogs, featuring 4 rows of loop lined webbing for morale patches and MOLLE compatible add-ons, quality UTX-Duraflex® buckles, and a heavy duty grab handle for maneuvering your beast away from the trouble! Fancy some beast mojo for your pup? Gear up with this baby, then.
OneTigris BEAST MOJO Tactical Dog Harness
- High strength nylon construction for extra durability and dirt/water/abrasion resistance
- Front slip-in design with UTX-Duraflex® quick-release buckles
- Suitable for dogs over 10lb (4.5kg) with adjustable straps to fit different body builds
- Fleece padded front strap to prevent chafing and discomfort
- Heavy duty grab handle with quality UTX-Duraflex® leash ring
- Loop surfaced webbing for morale patches and MOLLE pouches
- Comes with OneTigris signature dog gear logo patch
- Material: 1000D Nylon, UTX-Duraflex® Buckles
- Neck Girth: 7.8”-17.7”/20cm-45cm
- Chest Girth: 13”-24.8”/34cm-63cm
- Waist/Abdomen Girth: 12”-24.4”/31cm-62cm
- Back Length: 8.6”/22cm
- Weight: 6.5oz/185g
- UTX Duraflex® D-ring Pull Strength: Tested at 132lb/60kg
- UTX Duraflex® Buckle Pull Strength: Tested at 121lb/55kg
- Always measure your dog before making a purchase!
- When loading up pouches for a dog harness or pack, for most dogs, 10% to 12% of their body weight is a good starting point for loading up dog packs. This would be 5-6lb for a 50lb dog, or 2.5-3kg for a 25kg dog. Of course, the right amount depends on a number of factors, such as your dog’s breed, physical fitness, and energy level.
- Take heed that it is against the law to misrepresent your pet as a service dog and violators are subject to prosecution.
- OneTigris BEAST MOJO Tactical Dog Harness *1
- OneTigris Red Logo Patch *1