Why Choose OneTigris CLAW ENFORCEMENT Tactical Cat Harness?
It has taken the OneTigris Team a long time to develop a cat vest deemed good enough for everyday use. What took us so long? First and foremost, we were determined to come up with an escape-proof structure that was firm yet stayed comfortable for the cat. This took rigorous testing and prototyping for over a year to finalize. Next, contrary to a lot of soft harnesses on the market, we wanted to build a harness that could hold up to regular use and even adventures. The CLAW ENFORCEMENT is built from 1000D laser-cut nylon fabric with premium UTX-Duraflex buckles, featuring light and breathable padded mesh lining to comfortably fit not just cats but small dogs as well. Its unique structure hugs the torso for a balanced weight and stress distribution on the chest area, with zero pressure points on the collar area to prevent chafing and choking. A quality nylon walking leash is included with the harness for a safe and easy pet walking experience.
OneTigris CLAW ENFORCEMENT Tactical Cat Harness
- 1000D Laser-cut nylon fabric with premium quality UTX-Duraflex buckles and a stainless steel leash ring
- Padded mesh breathability lining with a 4-point-adjustment-system to ensure comfort and to prevent escape
- Tested structure that hugs the torso for even weight/stress distribution while not adding pressure to the neck area
- Fully adjustable to fit different breed sizes and body builds for cats and dogs
- Offers a certain degree of protection from bites and outdoor predators such as owls, hawks, coyotes and aggressive dogs
- Offers better security and prevents escape into traffic and other dangerous situations
- Comes in 2 sizes, suitable for cats and small dogs for regular walking, hiking, running, beach trips, etc.
- MOLLE compatible for add-ons with patch panels for name patches
- Comes with OneTigris Cat Paw Morale Patch
- Always measure your dog/cat before placing an order!
- It is not recommended for cats to carry gear/weight via MOLLE add-ons.
- When loading up pouches for a dog harness or pack, for most dogs, 10% to 12% of their body weight is a good starting point for loading up dog packs. This would be 5-6lb for a 50lb dog, or 2.5-3kg for a 25kg dog. Of course, the right amount depends on a number of factors, such as your dog’s breed, physical fitness, and energy level.
- Material: 1000D Nylon, UTX-Duraflex® Buckles, Stainless Steel D-ring
- Size XXS – Neck Girth 8”-13”/20cm-33cm, Chest Girth 12”-18”/30cm-46cm, Back Length 5”/13cm
- Size XS – Neck Girth 11”-17”/28cm-43cm, Chest Girth 15”-22”/38cm-56cm, Back Length 6”/15cm
- Patch Panel Dimensions:
- Size XXS 1/2”*2”/1.2cm*5cm,
- Size XS 1/2”*3.5”/1.2cm”*8.9cm
- Size XXS 5.5oz/157g,
- Size XS 6.9oz/196g
- Stainless Steel D-ring Pull Strength: Tested at 330lb/150kg
- UTX Duraflex® Buckle Pull Strength: Tested at 121lb/55kg (Size XXS), 66lb/30kg (Size XS)
- OneTigris CLAW ENFORCEMENT Tactical Cat Harness With Leash Set *1
- OneTigris Cat Paw Morale Patch *1