Why Choose GLADIATOR Support Harness?
A sturdy piece of gear forged with rugged nylon, a unique no-slide structure, and much dedication from our K9 gear designer who is a dog lover all the way. The GLADIATOR comes with fleece enveloped straps to prevent chafing and skin irritation, and the structure is mighty useful for active dogs that require more control and obedience training, not to mention badass K9 style for extra swag. It’s also our very first dog harness that provides mobility assistance for dogs with injuries, weak legs, those in rehabilitation, or the elderly. The padded build with breathable mesh lining maximizes comfort when worn, and the double grab handles enable you to temporarily lift your dog to provide support and guidance in mobility when needed. Tip: Use the front leash clip if your dog pulls on lead, or stick with the one on the back.
OneTigris GLADIATOR Support Harness
- 1000D Nylon construction of durability and dirt/water/abrasion resistance
- Loop surfaced webbing on both sides for strapping on MOLLE pouches
- Strength tested at stainless steel D-rings and UTX Duraflex® Buckles with a unique front chest strapped no-slide design
- Padded structure with breathable mesh lining for comfort even in the summer heat
- Front and rear leash clips for effective K9 control and no-pull training
- Fully adjustable fit with fleece strap covers to prevent causing skin irritation and discomfort
- 2 reinforced handles for lifting your dog to provide temporary weight support and mobility assistance
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points to ensure safe gear use
1. Suitable for senior or disabled dogs, dogs with leg injuries, arthritis, or hip dysplasia, and dogs in rehabilitation that require human assistance.
2. Please measure your dog before placing an order!
3. OneTigris harnesses are NOT designed to bear heavy weights and we advise against relying solely on the grab handles to carry your dog, especially in situations when the dog is high above the ground or floor.
4. When loading up pouches for a dog harness or pack, for most dogs, 10% to 12% of their body weight is a good starting point for loading up dog packs. This would be 5-6lb for a 50lb dog, or 2.5-3kg for a 25kg dog. Of course, the right amount depends on a number of factors, such as your dog’s breed, physical fitness, and energy level.
5. Take heed that it is a violation of the law to misrepresent a pet as a service dog and violators are subject to prosecution.
- Material: 1000D Nylon, UTX® Quick-Release Buckles
- Chest Strap Pull Strength: Size S 265lb/120kg, Size M 265lb/120kg, Size L 330lb/150kg
- Handle Pull Strength: 330lb/150kg
- D-ring Pull Strength: 330lb/150kg
- Size S – Neck 14”-20”/36cm-51cm; Chest 20”-27”/51-69cm; Back 9”/23cm; Chest Piece Length 10”-12.5”/25cm-32cm; Handle Width 4.5”/11.4cm
- Size M – Neck 16”-23”/40cm-58cm; Chest 24”-32”/60-81cm; Back 10.5”/26.7cm; Chest Piece Length 11”-13.5”/28cm-34cm; Handle Width 4.5”/11.4cm
- Size L – Neck 18”-25”/45cm-63cm; Chest 27”-36”/68cm-91cm; Chest Piece Length 14”-17”/ 36cm-43cm; Back 13”/33cm; Handle Width 6”/15cm
- Size S – 12.3oz/350g
- Size M – 13.9oz/395g
- Size L – 20.8oz/590g
Color: Black Green
- OneTigris GLADIATOR Support Harness *1
- OneTigris Red Logo Patch *1