ONETIGRIS TACTICAL DOG PACK SET
Regular price 2,500.00 ฿
Why Choose OneTigris Tactical Dog Pack Set? 3 handy pouches for you to strap on to your beast’s harness, featuring 1 EMT pouch, 1 EDC pack, and 1 tool pouch for other small items, all are of mil-spec Nylon construction for excellent water/dirt/abrasion resistance. Let your pup carry his/her own gear and strut with pride! OneTigris Tactical Dog Pack Set
- Mil-spec 1000D Nylon construction for durability and dirt/water/abrasion resistance
- 3 in a set for carrying gear, all MOLLE compatible with webbing and snap-buttoned straps
- EMT pouch for holding medical kit, sunscreen, tissues, etc.
- EDC pack for carrying water, dog treats, poop bags, etc.
- Tool pouch for carrying toys, picnic mats, collapsible bowls, etc.
- Loop panel on each for blood type patches, name patches and morale patches
- Letting your dog helps to ease the EDC load and calms him/her down
- Material: Mil-spec 1000D Nylon
- EMT Pouch – 6.2”/5.9”*2.3”/16cm*15cm*6cm
- Tool Pouch – 5.5”*7”*2.3”/14cm*18cm*6cm
- EDC Pouch – 5.9”*3.9”*2.3”/15cm*10cm*6cm
- Weight: 15.8oz/450g
- Color: Black/Tan
- OneTigris Tactical Dog Pack Set *1 (3 Pouches)
- Let your dog get used to carrying gear by slowly increasing the load.
- Even weight distribution is vital so your dog doesn’t lose balance.
- If you notice that your dog is walking with difficulty or panting heavily, ease the load and let him/her rest.
- Always measure your dog before making a purchase!
- When loading up pouches for a dog harness or pack, for most dogs, 10% to 12% of their body weight is a good starting point for loading up dog packs. This would be 5-6lb for a 50lb dog, or 2.5-3kg for a 25kg dog. Of course, the right amount depends on a number of factors, such as your dog's breed, physical fitness, and energy level.
- Take heed that it is against the law to misrepresent your pet as a service dog and violators are subject to prosecution.